Social Dynamics (LSF NCAS) is a center-based program for adults who have developmental disabilities and severe behavioral challenges. Social Dynamics provides an opportunity to learn appropriate techniques and decrease the participants' reliance on negative behaviors. Designed to serve the needs of adults who require assistance and supervision, the center also provides community integration, safety and mobility training and transportation.
Social Dynamics is currently looking for an Educator to serve our participants. We are looking for employees who are willing to work from 9 am to 3:30 pm. The primary responsibility of the educator is to provide behavioral education, training and supervision to adults with developmental disabilities and behavioral challenges.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
- Supervise participants and implement individual service plans and rehabilitation techniques in accordance with the individuals goals
- Participate in community integration activities and outings with assigned participants
- Responsible for gathering, compiling, and maintaining required records and reporting on individual consumers on a daily basis
- Assist in group activities such as karaoke, bingo, and aerobics
ESSENTIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
- High School Diploma or GED (BA Degree in human development or related field preferred)
- Experience in behavior management Ability to lift/carry 26-50lbs occasionally
- Basic computer skills
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Supplemental Insurances
- 403b Retirement Plan
- Vacation, Sick, and PTO
- Holiday Pay
This position is flexible to be a full-time or part-time position.
Looking for advancement and additional hours, ask during your interview process as we are looking for Drivers.
We look forward to having you apart of our team!