Social Dynamics (LSF NCAS) is a center-based program for adults who have developmental disabilities and severe behavioral challenges. Social Dynamics provides an opportunity to learn appropriate techniques and decrease the participants' reliance on negative behaviors. Designed to serve the needs of adults who require assistance and supervision, the center also provides community integration, safety and mobility training and transportation.
Social Dynamics is currently looking for a part-time Driver to transport participants in a company van to and from the Center. We are in need of a Driver who is willing to drive for 2 hours in the morning (7:00 AM to 9:00 AM) and two hours in the afternoon (1:30 PM to 3:30 PM).
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
- Drive participants in the company van to and from Center
- Conduct pre-trip inspection of the van
- Follow procedures for vehicle maintenance
- Reporting issues with vehicle to Supervisor
- Respects others while on the road and adhering to CA driving laws
- Adheres to the transportation schedule with specified pick-up and drop-off times
- Keep all necessary licenses up to date
ESSENTIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Good communication and writing skills
- Current Class C driver’s license
- Current full liability auto insurance
- No traffic (moving or non-moving) violations within the last 2 years
- Must be able to lift up to 26-50lbs occasionally
- DMV printout
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Supplemental Insurances
- 403b Retirement Plan
- Vacation, Sick, and PTO
- Holiday Pay
Looking for advancement and additional hours, ask during your interview process, as we are looking for Educators at the Center.
We look forward to having you apart of our team!