Grow With Me Infant Playgroup
Life Steps Foundation is partnering again with Help Me Grow - San Mateo County! Our "Grow With Me" playgroups aim to provide education in the area of child development and family support for families with infants, toddlers, and preschoolers at no cost.
This first eight class group series will be offered for families with infants (0 - 18 months). We will meet virtually using the Zoom platform. We will video conference in our own comfortable space. The classes will be led by our Early Interventionists.
The program offers:
- 8 one hour weekly group covering different areas of development and how to promote your child's growth and developmental skills
- Opportunities to meet other parents and caregivers and learn from each other’s experiences
- Fun activities to spend quality time with your child at home
- Opportunities to consult with an Early Interventionist or Infant Development Specialist
INFANT GROUP (0 - 18 MONTHS) SPACE AVAILABLE
The groups will meet every Tuesdays from 9:30am to 10:30am for 8 weeks.
Every week we will cover different areas of child development. You are welcome to join any or all the weeks.
- September 14th - Fun With Movement (Gross Motor)
- September 21st - Let's Talk! (Communication)
- September 28th - Chaos To Calm: Building Positive Relationships (Social-Emotional)
- October 5th - We Play We Learn Together: Think, Explore, and Figure Things Out (Play)
- October 12th - Get A Grip (Fine Motor)
- October 19th - I Can Do It! (Self-Help)
- October 26th - Eat and Sleep (Feeding and Sleeping Strategies)
- November 2nd - Fun One! (Summary of Milestones/Resources/Additional Topics)
For more information, you can reach us at (650) 777-9182 or email Marisa Chang at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or follow us on our Facebook group page.
Click below to visit page