Grow With Me Playgroup
Life Steps Foundation is partnering again with Help Me Grow - San Mateo County! Our "Grow With Me" playgroups aim to provide education in the area of child development and family support for families with infants, toddlers, and preschoolers at no cost.
This eight class group series will be offered for families with older toddlers and preschoolers (3 years - 5 years). We will meet virtually using the Zoom platform. We will video conference in our own comfortable space. The classes will be led by our Early Interventionists.
The program offers:
- 8 one hour group covering different areas of development and how to promote your child's growth and developmental skills
- Opportunities to meet other parents and caregivers and learn from each other’s experiences
- Fun activities to spend quality time with your child at home
- Opportunities to consult with an Early Interventionist or Infant Development Specialist
PRESCHOOL GROUP (3 YEARS - 5 YEARS) SPACE AVAILABLE
The groups will meet every Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10:00 am to 11:00 am for 4 weeks.
Every week we will cover different areas of child development. You are welcome to join any or all the weeks.
- December 7th – Learn With Movement (Gross Motor)
- December 9th – Let's Talk! (Communication)
- December 14th – Chaos To Calm: Building Positive Relationships Including Temper Tantrums (Social-Emotional)
- December 16th – We Play We Learn Together: Think, Explore, and Figure Things Out (Learn while Playing)
- December 21st – Get A Grip (Fine Motor)
- December 23rd – I Can Do It! (Self-Help / Independence)
- December 28th – Preschool / Routine-Based Learning
- December 30th – Let's Party!
For more information, please email Marisa Chang at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also, follow us on our Facebook group page.
Grow With Me Playgroup Flyer
Click below to visit page