Grow With Me Playgroup
Life Steps Foundation is partnering again with Help Me Grow - San Mateo County! Our "Grow With Me" playgroups aim to provide education in the area of child development and family support for families with infants, toddlers, and preschoolers at no cost.
This eight class group series will be offered for families with infants (0 months - 18 months). We will meet virtually using the Zoom platform. We will video conference in our own comfortable space. The classes will be led by our Early Interventionists.
The program offers:
- 8 one hour group covering different areas of development and how to promote your child's growth and developmental skills
- Opportunities to meet other parents and caregivers and learn from each other’s experiences
- Fun activities to spend quality time with your child at home
- Opportunities to consult with an Early Interventionist or Infant Development Specialist
INFANT GROUP (0 MONTHS - 18 MONTHS) SPACE AVAILABLE
The groups will meet every Tuesday from 10:00 am to 11:00 am for 8 weeks.
Every week we will cover different areas of child development. You are welcome to join any or all the weeks.
- January 11th – Fun With Movement (Gross Motor)
- January 18th – Let's Talk! (Communication)
- January 25th – Chaos To Calm: Building Positive Relationships (Social-Emotional)
- February 1st – We Play We Learn Together: Think, Explore, and Figure Things Out (Play)
- February 8th – Get A Grip (Fine Motor)
- February 15th – I Can Do It (Self-Help)
- February 22nd – Eat, Sleep, Repeat (Feeding and Sleeping Strategies)
- March 1st – Fun One! (Summary of milestones and resources / additional topics)
For more information, please email Marisa Chang at email@example.com.
Also, follow us on our Facebook group page.
Grow With Me Playgroup Flyer
Click below to visit page