Grow With Me Playgroup
Life Steps Foundation is partnering again with Help Me Grow - San Mateo County! Our "Grow With Me" playgroups aim to provide education in the area of child development and family support for families with infants, toddlers, and preschoolers at no cost.
This six-week class group series will be offered for families with Infants (0 - 6 months). We will meet virtually using the Zoom platform. We will video conference in our own comfortable space. The classes will be led by our Early Interventionists.
The program offers:
- 6 one hour group covering different areas of development and how to promote your child's growth and developmental skills
- Opportunities to meet other parents and caregivers and learn from each other’s experiences
- Fun activities to spend quality time with your child at home
- Opportunities to consult with an Early Interventionist or Infant Development Specialist
INFANT GROUP (0 - 6 MONTHS)
The groups will meet every Tuesday from 10:00 am to 11:00 am for 6 weeks.
Each session we will cover different areas of child development. You are welcome to join any or all the weeks.
- August 23rd – Introduction / Learn With Movement (Gross Motor)
- August 30th – Sensory and Calmness
- September 6th – Sleep Transitions
- September 13th – Building Positive Relationships (Social - Emotional Development)
- September 20th – Feeding
- September 27th – Early Communication
For more information, please email Marisa Chang at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also, follow us on our Facebook group page.
Grow With Me Playgroup Flyer
Click below to visit page