LSF Children & Family Services invites you to our 7th Annual "Stepping Up to Change Lives" Fundraiser.
This is an annual event for CAFS to raise funds for the children we serve and the We Play We Learn non-profit preschool. The goal for our fundraiser this year is to raise $20,000. Last year’s fundraiser was able to close the funding gap by 50% so that our services would not be interrupted by cuts to state funding. Money raised went towards opening a second classroom at our inclusion preschool and towards training for our teachers. This year’s fundraising goal will be used to bridge the funding gap, as well as acquiring computers and tablets for our in-home and inclusion preschool programs.
Date: Saturday, September 22, 2018
Time: 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Location: St. Dunstan Parish - 1133 Broadway Ave., Millbrae, CA 94030
Link to Venue
*Purchase Tickets before Friday, September 14, 2018 6:30 p.m.!
Please contact Program Director JoWei Chang for more information, payment options, or questions you may have. You can reach her through email at email@example.com or through phone at (650) 777-9182.
- Lobster Boil: Lobster (1 per guest), shrimp, sausage, vegetables
- Non-Lobster meal available upon request (please select "Chicken" on purchase page)
- Wine or Beer ( 2 drinks included per person)
- Non-alcoholic beverages, coffee, tea and dessert
Who We Are
Children and Family Services fulfills Life Steps’ mission by being one of the few early intervention organizations to use mental health family-and relationship-centered principles and practices to build strong collaborative relationships with families. This is a free program. Our Services include the following:
- In-home services to the children and their families
- Inclusion center-based program for children in the community in the bay area
- Coaching for preschool and kindergarten teachers
- Professional development and parent education workshops
To learn more about our pre-school program, please visit our website www.weplaywelearn.org.
From all of us at Life Steps Foundation
Thank you for your continued support.